22.214.171.124 what's new
Output Video Formats:
AVI / WMV / SWF / FLV
Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7
First, click the 'Start' button (The red button) to prepare for recording;
Second, drag your mouse to choose the area of your desktop to be recorded;
Recording video on your computer has never been so easy!
Total Screen Recorder uses low CPU and memory when recording so that it will guarantee a high quality recording video without affecting the running of other applications at the same.
- Support 5 recording types: random region, specified window, full screen, fixed size, fixed region.
- Support recording audio sync from computer and microphone.
- Video/Audio codec parameter adjustable.
- Support hotkeys to start or stop recording.
- Support setting timer to start/stop recording automatically.
- Support customizing video file names.
- Support sneak recording mode.
- more options screenshots ...
Show your computer screen to friends and tell them what's happening on your computer. View Demo
Record webcam chat from AIM, ICQ, MSN, Yahoo Messenger and other IM clients.
Record online videos and save them on your hard disk.
Show someone how cool you play on the game View Demo
Total Screen Recorder has met Microsoft testing requirements for compatibility with 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 7/Vista.
If Total Screen Recorder does not work well in your Windows 7/Vista, this is probably due to wrong settings.